Friday, April 3, 2009

BEYONCE AND SOLANGE IS NOT MATTHEW KNOWLES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTERS!

The fans of the Hate on Beyonce Blogspot have always stated this as a fact! We use to dissect pictures of Kelly, Beyonce and Solange. Collectively, we've concluded that Matthew Knowles is not the biological father of Beyonce and Solange! Without a tan, make-up and the lace wigs, Beyonce and Solange are flat as a board and their skin is pale. Solange's natural hair color is a reddish blond. They both sound like men, had surgery and odd body shapes. It doesn't make sense for someone to call beyonce "bootylicious", especially if she was caught wearing butt and hip pads.

It's a known fact that she had breast implants inserted under her arms. If you watched the clips from 20/20, it reveals some of the surgical procedures that children born through incest endure and you will understand where i am headed. Beyonce and Solange were born multi-racial! Their biological father is either WHITE and or SPANISH! I guess our arguments over on HOB, bit Miss Jones(formerly of NY’s Hot 97) in the ass! The industry is finally paying attention! I really miss those posters who kept it real over at HOB:

Oh boy! Here she goes again! Beyonce and her dad stood by and watched as Kelly Rowland lost her Miami condo, failed with both her albums and now gets dropped from Columbia Records. How f*cked up is that?

I understand that Matthew would be pissed that his own daughter(Kelly) would fire him as a manager, but to have her dropped from her label? Is it not enough that everytime Kelly attempted to drop a record Beyonce conveniently dropped one too? Or that each time there was an Award show where Beyonce was performing Kelly could only be in the audience cheering her on? Or how can we forget that other performance where Beyonce performed and tore it down and then introduced Kelly AFTER to sing some new single she had? The crowd went from WOW!!! to woah!!! That was so messy i felt like throwing on some plastic pants and doing some background moves myself just to hype up her crowd!LOL!(yall know i'm joking bout the plastic). But Matthew has been unfair to Kelly from the gate in regards to her career. I guess this is his way of winning favor with Tina Knowles for having this out of wedlock child so long ago? And even convincing Tina to allow his lovechild from another to move into the Knowles abode? And bringing this memory of infidelity into Golden Child Beyonce's Girl Group? Next time just jerk off in the mirror Matthew because you're ruining lives AND careers!

The saddest part of it all is that Kelly can actually hum better than Beyonce!

Do you know how badly they had to have brainwashed this girl to sit tight, wait her turn and just root for Beyonce? All to get kicked out of her house,(while B brags about how much property she owns) lose her fiance(while B secretly weds Joe Camel), and release records that only get outshadowed by Beyonce's fully supported albums! C'mon Sasha, you know that sh*t aint right..and Karma will come and snap you right in that big ole Tina booty of yours if you don't start looking out for others.(especially yo blood!)

Well Kelly hate to say we told you so...so we won't...JUST GO ON AND WRITE THE TELL ALL BOOK....you can call it The Child Of Destiny Speaks Out! We'll be waiting!!

Jonesy










28 comments:

  1. I have a lot of catching up to do. I will be back to devote time to your blog. It is a fascinating subject indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you noticed the image change of Beyonce throughout the years?

    Browse through some images of her starting out as a member within Destiny Child.

    There's nothing natural about this so called "beauty".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyounce need to go to school to take a public speaking class. Trust me it helps. Not that I needed one but when i was going for my RN this class was a requirement. It really helps you. That sister has such a limited vocabulary. And poor kelly she was such a freaking docile follower. I know she can kick herself in the azz now. Bee showed her that she did not give 2 shyts about her. And why don't the selfish bitch give someone else a chance to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested.
    Thank you!

    my site - huggies coupons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say that you've done
    a very good job with this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Opera.
    Outstanding Blog!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: huggies diaper couon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am curious to find out what blog platform you hаve been
    utilizing? I'm having some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?

    my web-site :: The Best Electronic Cigarette

    ReplyDelete
  7. We stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might
    as well check things out. I like what I see so
    now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page for a second time.

    Take a look at my web blog :: dark spot corrector garnier

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good
    gains. If you know of any please share. Kudos!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... coupons for huggies
    my page - diaper coupons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
    It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

    Here is my webpage: 1993 dodge cummins for sale

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article
    seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
    Thanks

    Also visit my weblog Vera Wang Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with
    the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people
    from that service? Thanks!

    Here is my web blog - Green Tea Diet Plan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ні, і read уοur blοg frоm
    time to time and i own а ѕimilar onе and i was ϳust сuriouѕ if you get а lοt оf spаm remarks?

    If ѕο hoω do уou ρгotеct agаіnst it, any plugin or anything you can гecommenԁ?
    ӏ get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

    Stop by my blog post www.runningshoescenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my page ... women s army cargo pants

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Feel free to visit my site; vera wang bridal shoes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?

    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
    If you know of any please share. Thank you!

    Also visit my blog post - Methadone Clinics In Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off
    the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed
    soon. Many thanks

    My page: cargo pants for women
    Also see my page :: camouflage camo pants

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.
    I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will come back at some point.
    I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice evening!



    Feel free to surf to my homepage; Dark Spot Corrector

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve
    for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like
    to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through
    it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep
    up the awesome jo.

    Have a look at my weblog - vera wang shoes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm
    not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome site!



    Here is my site ... green Cargo pants

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a
    lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or
    anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

    Review my blog post; vera wang lavender shoes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but
    I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks

    Feel free to surf to my web site - Rapid Opiate Detox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Lubbock Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!

    my website; coupons for huggies
    Also see my web site - Huggies coupons

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your
    post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content available for
    you? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome weblog!

    Here is my blog Http://Www.Verawangshoes.Org

    ReplyDelete
  24. Excellent blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any suggestions? Bless you!

    my web blog catering menus and prices

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing! This blog looκs ϳust like my old one!
    It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

    Also visit my homepage; The Best Electronic Cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  26. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    Check out my blog 7th grade math textbook

    ReplyDelete
  27. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like
    yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not
    100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Many thanks

    My web site; wow gold hack

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for apple iphone 4g snap-on case

    Review my blog post apple iphone news

    ReplyDelete